Truly Nolen Halloween Photo Contest 2013 Click Here to Vote on Facebook
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Truly Nolen's Halloween Photo Contest 2013 (the "Contest") is open legal residents of either the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) and must have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry ("Entrant") excluding employees of Truly Nolen North America, Inc. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited. Participation in the Contest constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Truly Nolen 3636 E. Speedway Blvd Tucson, AZ 85716
3. Timing: The Contest consists of the four (4) phases listed above. All times listed are in the Eastern Time Zone ("ET"). DAS-Group's (the contest administrator) computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest.
4. How to Enter:
a. To Enter the Contest: Entrants of the Contest, should visit https://www.facebook.com/TrulyNolen and follow the links and instructions for entering their photo in either of the five categories listed below. Entrant may enter a unique photo in each category, limit one entry per category.
For Contest: By completing the registration and submitting your photo/photos, you agree that your photo adheres to the Photo Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the "Guidelines and Restrictions") and that Truly Nolen or its Agent, DAS Group, in their sole discretion, may remove your photo and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your photo fails to conform to any of the Guidelines and Restrictions or if you have otherwise violated these official rules.
Photo Guidelines: Your photo must meet the following submission guidelines:
Content Restrictions: The Photo (and Comments where indicated) must meet the following content restrictions:
For all Photos: All photos will become the property of Truly Nolen of America, Inc. and none will be acknowledged or returned. Truly Nolen shall have the right to edit, adapt and publish any or all of the photos and/or Comments, and may use them in any media without attribution or compensation to the Entrant, his/her successors or assigns, or any other entity, unless where prohibited by law. ENTERING A PHOTO OR POSTING ANY COMMENTS IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR IRREVOCABLE ASSIGNMENT, CONVEYANCE AND TRANSFERENCE TO TRULY NOLEN of AMERICA, INC. OF ANY AND ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST IN THE PHOTO AND/OR COMMENTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COPYRIGHTS.
Voting Restrictions: Use of any automated system to participate in voting or any other form of participation is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION BY TRULY NOLEN OR ITS DESIGNEE, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE CONTEST SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANTS HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Winner Determination:
a. During the Entry Period (10/21/2013-11/03/2013): Each day a Random photo (all categories combined) will win a $25 gift card. If less than 5 total entries on a day, will roll over to next day (and until there are at least 5 new photos).
b. Truly Nolen Favorite Selection: TNA will select our favorites for fans to vote on in each category. Finalist will be notified via Direct Message on Facebook and contest pages.
c. Voting Phase: Fans will have until midnight ET on Friday Nov 8th to cast their votes for the overall winners in each category as determined by popular vote. Truly Nolen will notify winners on Monday the 11th GRAND PRIZE WINNERS (total 5, 1 per category) $150 Gift Card + Truly Nolen Prize Pack. Winner's address must be inside US 50 states; we will not mail internationally.
a. Contest Prizes:
(14) $25.00 Gift Cards One Daily from Random Draw
(5) $150.00 Gift Card and Truly Nolen Prize Pack (One winner per category)
Prizes are not transferable (no substitution is allowed, except by Truly Nolen, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) Contest Prize per household.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Truly Nolen, DAS Group, and their respective parent and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes winner's consent to Truly Nolen and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, image, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Truly Nolen reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest. In such event, Truly Nolen reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other contest or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If, for any reason, an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another Contest entry if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the state of Arizona (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual outâ€“ofâ€“pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual outâ€“ofâ€“pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Truly Nolen of America Inc. in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.