Truly Nolen’s Solution for Bird Control
Pigeon and Other Nuisance Birds
Pigeons and other birds such as Starlings and House Sparrows can pose a serious health threat due to their close proximity to humans. These urban dwellers have completely adapted to our way of life and thrive in our buildings and eat our food.
If you would be outraged to find a colony of rats living in your attic, you should be equally upset to find pigeons nesting in your attic. In terms of disease and damage, rodents and pigeons are similar. Birds are the perfect vessel for spreading disease, they travel great distances and harbor over forty different parasites and can host over sixty types of infectious diseases.
5 Ways Diseases are passed from Birds to Humans
- Food and water contaminated with Feces
- Inhalation of Fecal Dust
- Direct Contact with Feces
- Contact with the Bird- Birds harbor over forty types of parasites and host over sixty infectious diseases
- The diseases live in the birds environment and are spread by the bird to the places she lives
How to evaluate your risk from a health perspective?
- Look for droppings and nesting materials in the air vents.
- Look for birds around anywhere they are preparing or packaging food or beverages
- Birds living and nesting around air ducts and ventilation systems
Remember: It is not enough to remove or exclude the birds, it is critical to exterminate all the parasites and thoroughly disinfect the area they were residing.
The Truly Solution
- Trapping: Truly uses the newest and most effective traps along with a non-toxic bait for attracting the birds without being a threat to you or your children and pets.
- Exclusion: Our Bird Prevention system and products are so flexible and strong it can deny access to literally any architectural configuration; courtyards, roof tops, overhangs, parking garages, and office balconies. The netting is almost invisible and comes in a variety of colors. We make it a point to seal all accessible entry points, even the smallest of access points.
- Make the area unattractive to animals and birds:
- Exclude or modify harborage zones
- Keep shrubs free of debris
- Fill cracks and depressions
- Place stacked materials at least 12" off the ground
- Disinfect the site: Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting the site is the only way to be sure it is safe once the birds have been removed.
Truly Nolen Money Back Guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with our service, you will receive a full refund on your last service visit.
Truly Nolen Termite Guarantee
$1 Million Guarantee: Truly Nolen will repair new structural damage caused by a new termite infestation. You will be backed by our $1 million retreat and repair (for qualifying homes).
Truly Lawn Care Guarantee
Truly Lawn Care Guarantee: Truly Nolen offers a 100% money back guarantee. If there is any problem with our service we will refund up to 100% of the cost of service.
Pet Friendly: Truly Nolen utilizes an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach and innovative treatment protocols with the environment, your home and your pets in mind.
The Green Side of Truly
The Green Side of Truly: We work to minimize our impact on the environment, while providing a lifestyle free of pests for our customers. Our commitment to the environment and our customers, is supported by the best choices for pest control from business practices to material application. Learn More.
Commercial Pest Control
Did you know? Truly Nolen also provides Commercial Pest and Termite Control. Learn More.