- Pests of humans and their domestic animals all over the world
- Larva feeds on organic debris and animal blood
- Adults feed on human or other animal blood
- Transmit several diseases - such as Plague and Murine Typhus
- Responsible for the Black Plague that killed over 100 million people in the 14th century
Pet owners should take special care to wash pet bedding, vacuum and clean floors frequently. Get your pets treated and contact a pest control professional to treat active areas inside and outside of your home. Remove organic debris from the exterior of the property.