As a Commercial Area Account Representative, you will have the opportunity to work closely with multiple Branch Sales Teams, Regional Account Management and National Account Sales. Collaboratively, your support team will help you focus your skillsets on developing new commercial business opportunities, identify key sales verticals and provide you with the resources that you need to be successful.
At Truly Nolen, our team of experienced professionals receive a base salary, commission, paid training, medical/dental/vision, 401k, PTO and more.
- Develop new areal commercial business through prospecting, networking and building/maintaining relationships.
- Gain, Grow and Retain existing customers through developing and maintaining key decision maker relationships.
- Work collaboratively where applicable with our Regional and National Accounts Partners to determine local, area and national sourcing needs.
- Complete national RFIs, RFPs and other pricing requests.
- Manage the roll out and transition of trust process of a new area level sales.
- B2B sales experience and fundamental National Account knowledge.
- Excellent negotiations skills, time management and organizational skills.
- Facility Maintenance / Procurement experience a plus.
- Bilingual speaking a plus.
- You are able to build rapport easily and establish trust, leading to lasting customer relationships
- We require a good driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check. Candidates must meet physical employment requirements and preform their roles safely.
Why Truly Nolen:
Founded in 1938, Truly Nolen is one of the nation’s largest pest control companies. We provide comprehensive sanitation and pest control products and services to both residential and commercial clients.
- As the largest family owned pest control company in the world, Truly Nolen boasts a variety of incentives and career paths for our employees. From lucrative incentive plans, to extensive educational resources, we truly have it all.
To learn more click HERE!
SOUNDS LIKE ME……what do I do now?
Click "Start Now" to create a profile and apply to the position! It takes less than five minutes to complete. An actual person, not a screening program will review your application!
Truly Nolen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Be a part of a team that makes a difference to the lives we touch!