Are you looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment? If you answered yes….then we want to meet you!
Our management trainee program provides a clearly defined career path to running your own branch!
The lucky candidate we select will enter our premier branch management training program offered though our state-of-the-art training facility, Truly University. Using a mix of hands-on training, classroom sessions and high-tech e-learning, you will have an opportunity to experience every facet of our business from sales to service, administration, and, of course, leadership! Once assigned to a branch, you will be equipped and responsible for managing and leading all aspects of the business. Relocation is not a requirement but is highly preferred!
WHAT I WILL BE DOING:
- Direct the overall activities of the branch to achieve employee and customer satisfaction while achieving both growth and profit objectives.
- Hire, train and develop qualified sales, service and administrative personnel.
- Ensure employees have all the tools necessary to perform their jobs satisfactorily.
- Plan, assign and direct work.
- Perform essential job functions of other positions as necessary (must be familiar with all job descriptions for your particular branch).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous management and sales experience.
- Possess integrity, good judgment, a positive demeanor and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong leadership qualities with a desire to win.
- Must be financially responsible.
- Valid Driver's license and good driving record.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
Truly Nolen of America is the world's leading family-owned pest control company with over 80 branch offices throughout the United States. Truly Nolen believes that the best way to fulfill our commitment to quality customer service is to form a partnership with our employees. We strive to provide a great work environment and a dynamic company culture for everyone at Truly Nolen based upon our core values.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Truly Nolen offers great compensation with an employee focused benefits package including: Medical/Dental/Vision, Health savings accounts for health and dependent care expenses, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance Basic & Supplemental, Group accident insurance, Paid Vacation, Matching 401k, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP). We also provide an IPAD, cellphone, President’s Club, recognition programs, ongoing incentive plans and continuous training and development! We also provide a branded company car (not available for all positions) and opportunity to grow your career! There’s one thing our partners all have in common: they found a career they never expected!
Don’t apply if you’re don’t like being outdoors, are afraid of heights or small spaces (sometimes you’ll be looking in an attic, up on a ladder, and climbing through tight spaces).
To learn more click HERE!
SOUNDS LIKE ME……what do I do now?
Click "Start Now" to create a profile and apply to the position! It takes less than five minutes to complete. An actual person, not a screening program will review your application!