- This spring watch out for Subterranean termite swarmers starting new termite colonies in and around your property. Is your home Truly Protected?
April is the beginning of termite swarming season and mating season.
As the weather gets warmer termite colonies between the ages of 5-7 years old become swarming colonies, or swarmers. The termite colony then does significant damage to the foundations of your home.
Signs you have termites include:
- Clipped wings by doors and windows
- A red clay mud tunnel about the width of a pen
- Stop the problem before it starts.
- Termite damage is costly and can range from the hundreds to the thousands of dollars.
- It is a good idea to get your home inspected for termites at least once a year.
- For the sake of your own wallet, be preventative.
- Get termite coverage before there is any damage that you have to pay out of your own pocket to fix.