Long known for its iconic mouse cars, Truly Nolen Pest Control also enjoys giving back to its local communities. The company’s Las Vegas service office participated in their annual “Toys for Hope” Toy Drive which raised approximately $26,000 in toys for children in need to take home with them for the holidays.
“Over 100 families benefited from this toy drive with over 300 children,” said Lee Schroeder, Truly Nolen Manager, Las Vegas. “Our team also served over 350 hot dogs during the drive and we never tired of seeing the smile on the kids’ faces when they went to the area to pick up their new toy!”
Other service offices got into the community holiday spirit as well, including:
- Parent Aid’s “Adopt a Family” for the Holidays, Corporate Office in Tucson, Ariz.
- Toy Drive for Ronald McDonald House and FREE pest control service, Tucson (Ariz.)
- 28th Annual South Florida President’s Council Toys in the Sun Run, South Florida District
- Peoria Police Department’s Shop with a Cop Event, Sun City (Ariz.)
- Toy Drive for Salvation Army, Sierra Vista (Ariz.)
- Drew Saves Christmas’ Secret Santa, Pinellas Park (Fla.)
- El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank Assistance, El Paso (Tex.)
- “Giving Warmth & Spreading Hope”, San Diego (Calif.)
“One of our 12 core values as a company is to embrace and drive change for the better,” said Michelle Nolen Senner, Truly Nolen Director of Marketing & Philanthropy. “We’re proud that all of our branches across the country helped add value to the lives they touched this holiday season by embracing / this core value in a way that is meaningful to them and their community.”
About Truly Nolen
Founded in 1938, Tucson, Arizona-based Truly Nolen of America is the largest family-owned pest control company in the United States. Truly Nolen has over 80 branch offices in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas and Utah. The company also has independently owned and operated franchises in an ever-growing number of territories including Kentucky, Georgia, New Jersey, Canada, Puerto Rico and over 60 countries. To learn more about Truly Nolen, visit www.trulynolen.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TrulyNolen) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/TrulyNolen).